A project is a series of activities and tasks with specific objectives that you have to complete within certain specifications, time, money, and resources. Project management involves five process groups: project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closure.
If you’re looking to fulfill a project manager’s role, you must develop a strong foundation in project efficacy and profitability. There’s no better way to help you grow these skills than with project and quality management certification.
What’s in the Bundle?
The 22-course bundle covers the concepts, processes, and best practices of project management. There’s an in-depth overview of PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) with a collection of standards, best practices, and procedures for planning and executing the project.
There are courses on leadership and management strategies, including specific techniques you can use when faced with challenges. You’ll get exposed to several effective frameworks, such as Agile and Scrum. They’ll help you maintain an organized workflow, learn about team co-ordination and Scrum methodology.
You’ll also learn the ins and outs of Jira to manage your projects in an agile way. There’s a refresher course on productivity that shows you techniques and methods to boost your team workspace, communication, and problem-solving skills. Let’s explore the bundle:
- Project Management Foundation: Learn the important concepts of project management best practices. Also, understand the tools and techniques to manage the life cycle for a project, from initiation to closing. These courses are short, ranging from 1–3 hours.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep: Learn the PMBOK and take a deep dive on topics related to the PMP exam with a wide collection of real-world scenarios, study aids, exam preparation tips, and learning tools. Start with the PMP Exam Preparation Course for full material.
- Learn Everything About Jira: Master your workflow with the Jira software with basics, pros & cons, and significance. These courses are short, ranging from 1–3 hours.
- Lean Masterclass: Lean is a business process improvement methodology focused on identifying waste and eliminating it. These courses will teach you everything about lean management and how to become a lean-expert problem solver.
- Lean Six Sigma: It’s an old proven methodology that slashes costs and boosts profit. Understand the DMAIC structure, dive into the six sigma DMAIC overview and critical path method. You’ll also learn how to apply sigma statistics in Excel. The overall course content is of 10 hours.
- Productivity and Project Management: You’ll learn about the major productivity challenges faced by the companies. These courses will teach you specific skills, techniques to save you time and money.
The Sixth Sense for Project Management
These courses cover everything about project management, PMP exams, project management philosophy, and tools and techniques. If you’re taking or wish to apply for this exam, then these are excellent courses.
While technical skills and business acumen are essential to a project’s success, the interpersonal aspect of project management is often overlooked. Watch this interesting video for more details.
And if you’re an entrepreneur, getting valuable knowledge on project and quality management will help you in the long run. The deal is available for only $ 46.