2020 saw record-breaking e-commerce sales, thanks in large part to the Covid–19 pandemic. People all over the world will rely on online shopping for the time being. It wasn’t just gifts or gadgets that dominated sales.
There was a massive hike in grocery and personal product sales online. If we’ll continue to see this trend, it makes sense to integrate e-commerce strategy as a part of our business. A great way to capitalize on this trend is by launching your private label products on Amazon.
What’s in the Bundle?
The 11-course bundle contains 97 hours of training on how to launch and run your own business by selling on Amazon FBA. You’ll learn how to build relationships with suppliers to source products and find strategies to grow your private label products online. Let’s explore this deal:
- Amazon FBA Course: A foundation course on how to search suppliers, inventory management, packaging and promotion, product list building, and tips on how to scale your business to the next level.
- Launch a Successful Amazon FBA Brand: A course on choosing a product that will sell well in Amazon FBA. You’ll also learn how to develop a product idea into a matrix and promote the branding with Amazon FBA’s unique features.
- Amazon FBA Tycoon – The Private Label Masterclass: Amazon Private Labelling is currently picking up the trend on Amazon. In this course, you’ll learn about private labels in detail and perform in-depth product research.
- Amazon FBA Book Reseller Pro: Learn how to resell books on Amazon FBA for a profit without much time and effort.
- Learn How to Sell More on Amazon FBA: Learn the tips and tricks for selling on Amazon and the basics you need to follow to get the buybox. You’ll also understand how to read a Keepa chart to avoid losing money on bad products.
- Amazon Product Research Challenge: Finding a great product is the most difficult part of becoming a successful Amazon seller. This course will teach you about product strategy, research, and using AmazeOwl software developed by the author of this course.
- Amazon Suspension Prevention Course: A course on how Amazon suspension works. And understand each suspension in detail and to prevent them.
- Amazon PPC Advertising Masterclass: Are you struggling with Amazon’s Sponsored Products ads but don’t know where to start? Does your existing PPC campaign get high advertising costs but low sales volume? Then this course is for you to learn how to optimize PPC campaigns.
- Google Trends for Growing Your Business: Google Trends is a search trend feature that shows how frequently a given search term is performing relative to the site’s total search volume. This course will show you how to use Google Trends as a part of product research strategy.
- Design and Create Your Products & Services: A course on identifying your target audience and creating a brand message. You’ll also learn about content strategy and marketing.
- The Amazon FBA In-Depth Course: A complete course on Amazon FBA. Learn how to set up an FBA account, source products, listing, and selling in detail.
Offline Sellers Should Look Into Amazon FBA
Not all products work best for Amazon FBA. Amazon has different commission rates for each category. If you have a product that fits into the right strategy, then FBA as a business model will work wonders. If you’re a newbie, enroll in this course and start selling online. The deal is available for only $ 35.