In this week’s Really Useful Podcast, we look at how Facebook has helped people in 2020.
It has been one of the most unusual years in recorded history. But linking us together during lockdowns, social distancing, travel restrictions, and more, has been Facebook. Groups supporting mental health, messenger rooms for vital social and family contact, and even the ability to watch videos together with “watch parties” have all been embraced.
Facebook is far from perfect. But it continues to offer these methods of group contact to help you stay in touch during the lonely, frustrating times.
Use these links to follow up on the key topics of this week’s chat.
- Facebook helps mental health
- Facebook brings group discussions to the news feed
- Misinformation networks removed by Facebook
- Watch together on Facebook
- How to use Facebook Messenger rooms
- Set up a Facebook Watch Party